Price List (EU only)
|Amy coal-fired boiler kit:
Elke coal-fired boiler kit:
Irene coal-fired boiler kit:
Darjeeling coal-fired boiler kit:
R/C fittings kit Amy:
R/C fittings kit Elke:
R/C fittings kit Irene:
R/C fittings kit Darjeeling:
Firing kit with tools:
Set of exhaust nozzles:
- The firing kit contains a stainless steel heavy duty electrical blower, a close to scale yet easy to use stainless steel shovel, a stainless steel rake & poker and a brass tube cleaning brush. Order the "tools only" in case you already own a electrical blower. Use a set of exhaust nozzles (size 0.9, 1.0 and 1.1mm) when fitting a Slomo or running a light train on layouts with wide curves.
- Ordering the additional Roundhouse parts - when living in the EU - is still easy since Brexit. Roundhouse delivers the parts without charging Value Added Taxes but since Brexit you have to pay those to the courier at delivery. The courier will also ask a service fee of around €13. The addional Roundhouse parts are on stock at Roundhouse.
- For those who pick up at our location we give an introduction to coal-firing on the Riverdale Railroad track.
Terms and conditions of sale
- We only accept orders from customers living in the European Union.
- Cancellation of your order is only accepted up to 4 months before the agreed delivery date.
- Coal-fired boiler kits are built on order. When ordering you get a firm delivery date.
- We reserve the right to change specifications without prior notice. Every effort will be made to maintain the prices shown but we reserve the right to invoice at the price ruling on the date of dispatch.
- This internet catalogue supercedes all previous Terms and
Conditions of Sale. Whereas every precaution has been taken to describe
accurately in this catalogue, no liability is accepted for
misdescriptions, errors or omissions.
© 2021 Riverdale Locomotives